In this episode of Ready for Retirement, James discusses with guest, Ari Taublieb, the four most important steps when considering an early retirement (non-traditional retirement). Ari is a financial planner at Root Financial Partners. Ari Taublieb is the host of the Early Retirement podcast. Ari also has a YouTube channel focusing on early retirement.
- What are the primary considerations when it comes to retiring early?
- How can you set up your finances to optimize your early retirement strategy?
- What are the steps to a successful retirement when retiring early?
- There are certain considerations if anticipating an early retirement (non-traditional).
- Create a plan that plans for your retirement goals, not your friends/neighbors/coworkers!
- When is the earliest you can retire by (i.e. financially freedom)?
If you want to learn how to retire early, this is the podcast episode for you.
4:10- Early Retirement Considerations
8:07 – Envisioning Retirement
9:42 – Withdrawal Examples
11:55 – Retirement Example
14:39 – You Don’t Have To Plan For Everything
17:21 – Where Is Income Coming From?
24:02 – Life Expectancy
28:05 – Aligning Your Financial Goals
Ari’s Podcast: Early Retirement podcast
Connect with us:
Subscribe to our YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/c/RootFinancialPartners
Visit our website: www.rootfinancialpartners.com
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/rootfinancialpartners
Connect with us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/rootfinancialpartners