In this episode of Ready for Retirement, James discusses how withdrawal rates should change if you don’t have any legacy goals.
- How can you plan most effectively for your legacy goals (or lack thereof)?
- What should you consider in terms of withdrawing funds and your goals?
- How can you ensure you reach your retirement goals?
Today we’re diving into understanding how your withdrawal rates should change if you don’t have any legacy goals
The world of retirement planning is vast, and you may have many different goals and those should be taken into consideration when it comes to your withdrawal rates.
- Traditional withdrawal rates were not researched and determined to maximize legacy, but lifetime income.
- Create a plan that plans for your withdrawal goals, not your friends/neighbors/coworkers!
- Can you increase your withdrawal rate as you age?
If you want to learn how to organize your financial situation, you’re going to love this episode.
4:00 – Traditional Withdrawal Rates
8:14 – Annuity Example
14:10 – USing Real Estate
16:57 – Social Security
19:02 – Increasing Spending Without Running Out Of Money
Connect with us:
Subscribe to our YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/c/RootFinancialPartners
Visit our website: www.rootfinancialpartners.com
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/rootfinancialpartners
Connect with us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/rootfinancialpartners