In this episode of Ready for Retirement, James discusses how to enjoy life today while also preparing for the future.
- What can you do today to prepare for the future?
- What should you consider when planning your retirement?
- How can you ensure you don’t outlive your money?
We’re on YouTube!
Today we’re diving into understanding how you can both enjoy life today while also preparing for the future.
The world of retirement planning is messy, and there’s many people who are sacrificing what they care about most for a future plan. Alternatively, there’s many people who aren’t planning at all because they don’t know where to start or what needs to be considered.
- You may not have to sacrifice enjoyment today to be on track for your future.
- Think about what you value most when it comes to your life and how finances can help enhance lifestyle.
- Understand how much you need to save to be on track for your goals.
If you want to learn how to fully enjoy your life today while also preparing for your dream retirement, you’re going to love this episode.
1:00 – Listener Question
2:03 – You Don’t Have To Sacrifice Your Future For Today
6:33 – What Do You Value Most?
10:28 – How Much Portfolio Do You Need?
13:26 – What’s Your Withdrawal Rate?
17:20 – Sample Projection
20:17 – Importance of Balance
21:02 – Working With Us
Connect with us:
Subscribe to our YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/c/RootFinancialPartners
Visit our website: www.rootfinancialpartners.com
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/rootfinancialpartners
Connect with us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/rootfinancialpartners