In this episode of Ready for Retirement, James discusses how to get financially organized.
- How can you be most organized financially?
- What should you consider when planning for financial organization?
- How can you ensure you don’t outlive your money?
Today we’re diving into understanding how you can organize your financial life.
The world of retirement planning is messy, and you may have many different accounts in many different places. Most people don’t know what their overall portfolio looks like and it quickly becomes overwhelming.
- Consolidation is key to tracking your retirement goals.
- Think about what you value most when it comes to your life and how finances can help enhance lifestyle.
- Understand how you can best take advantage of mental accounting.
If you want to learn how to organize your financial situation, you’re going to love this episode.
4:00 – 401(k) Plans
7:32 – Organization Importance
13:27 – Trust Value
16:59 – Retirement Budget
23:09 – Digital Password Keepers
25:03 – Overall Financial Value
We’re on YouTube!
Connect with us:
Subscribe to our YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/c/RootFinancialPartners
Visit our website: www.rootfinancialpartners.com
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/rootfinancialpartners
Connect with us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/rootfinancialpartners