In this episode of Ready for Retirement, James discusses how to implement (and do better than) the 4% rule.
- How can you maximize your withdrawal strategy?
- What should you consider in terms of withdrawing funds from your investments?
- How can you ensure you reach your retirement goals?
We’re on YouTube!
- Traditional withdrawal rates and the 4% withdrawal rate specifically isn’t a bad place to begin, but there may be opportunities to create more income when following certain rules.
- Create a plan that plans for your withdrawal goals, not your friends/neighbors/coworkers!
- Can you increase your withdrawal rate as you age?
If you want to learn how to maximize your income in retirement, you’re going to love this episode.
2:52 – Withdrawal Rate Questions
6:11 – How To Never Run Out Of Money
9:42 – Withdrawal Examples
14:14- Order of Operations
17:09 – How To Increase Spending Without Running Out Of Money
Connect with us:
Subscribe to our YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/c/RootFinancialPartners
Visit our website: www.rootfinancialpartners.com
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/rootfinancialpartners
Connect with us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/rootfinancialpartners