In this episode of Ready for Retirement, James discusses how to use individual stocks for better tax-planning.
Check out the podcast on YouTube here!
- How can you use individual stocks for strategic tax planning?
- What’s the best strategy to utilize with individual stocks?
- How does this impact your retirement strategy?
- The allure of stock picking is clear – you can make an incredible amount of money. The question is, what are the odds of that happening?
- What are the investment implications of owning individual stocks and are you better off being more diversified? I diversify to stack the odds in my favor as best as I possibly can, although many people view diversification as a boring and conservative strategy.
- It can be incredibly tedious and difficult to properly utilize tax-loss harvesting if you own a few individual companies (who need to perform in a particular way to optimize losses).
ENJOY THE SHOW?