In this episode of Ready for Retirement, James discusses if rental real estate is a good idea in retirement.
- Is it worth investing in rental real estate for retirement income?
- What are passive investments to create a secure retirement?
- How can you ensure you reach your retirement goals?
- What return can we expect in retirement from real estate compared to the stock market?
- How do I calculate real estate returns with different types of retirement?
- What are the tax benefits of real estate and how does that impact retirement income?
If you want to learn if rental real estate income is right for you, this is the episode for you.
5:07 – Real Estate Overview
8:17 – Expenses of Real Estate
11:30 – Use of Leverage
16:19 – Retirement Income
20:55 – Risk: Real Estate v. Stock Market
25:57 – Aligning Your Money With What You Care About Most
We’re on YouTube!
Connect with us:
Subscribe to our YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/c/RootFinancialPartners
Visit our website: www.rootfinancialpartners.com
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/rootfinancialpartners
Connect with us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/rootfinancialpartners