Hello, everyone, and welcome to the first episode of the Ready for Retirement podcast! Your host for the show is James Conole, a certified financial planner and the founder of Root Financial Partners. Before getting into the details of this new show, we want to thank you for taking the time to tune in – you will not be disappointed by the many surefire tips and strategies that we will share on the podcast.
In this episode, James walks listeners through the basic information of the show, including who it is designed for, the depth at which topics will be explored, the kind of subjects that will be covered, and how often new episodes will be published.
In addition to learning what you can expect from the show, listeners will also hear a bit about James and how his day-job has equipped him to bring you the most up-to-date information on retirement.
Key Points From This Episode:
• Who the show is designed for and will benefit most from its content.
• The depth at which we will explore topics related to retirement.
• Investments, taxes, social security, insurance and other topics to look forward to.
• Learn more about your host James, a Certified Financial Planner™ with a passion for people.
• James’ unique perspective on working with people who are planning to retire.
• The frequency of the podcast and the estimated running time of each episode.
• BONUS: Check out the two additional episodes we have ready for you!